What are the Shedd’s Family Values?
1. A Safe Home. An environment where people feel safe.
2. A home full of Peace, Laughter, & Love.
3. A home that a person can go to and not have to fear compromising their innocence or Christianity.
4. A Home that encourages Freedom of Speech.
5. A Home where everyone deeply desires to hear what is on your heart and what is on your mind.
6. Good Health
7. A home that models healthy conflict resolution.
8. A Home that understands the power of the spoken word, and attempts to encourage, comfort and strengthen everyone that comes through our front door.
9. A home that is big on communication, games, and creative use of time.
10. A home that is alive with creative fun, where if you are watching TV you must be really bored.
11. A Family that is committed to our church family.